All applications for promotion, tenure, and/or permanent status at the University of Florida will be processed in the Online Promotion and Tenure (OPT) System.
2014-2015 Promotion and Tenure Information:
- NOTE: The Assistant In series in IFAS, the Health Sciences and the College of Law must use a different Template. These promotions do not use the OPT system and are decided by the relevant dean.
- Workshops will be available to cover the OPT system and T&P process on:
- Thursday, March 12, 2015; 9-11am at the Reitz Union Auditorium.
- Thursday, April 2, 2015; 2:30-4:30 pm at *6120 HSC/Shands bldg., with video conferencing for COM/Jax in the Alumni Board Room. *Take elevators in Atrium area to 6th floor.
- Webinar on Promotion and Tenure update coming soon for 2015.
- Request for Extension of Tenure Probationary Period (PDF)
Information about the Online Promotion & Tenure (OPT) system including instructions, FAQ, and user Guides may be found in the Toolkit .
For questions, please contact:
2013-2014 Promotion and Tenure (P&T) Information - Archived: