The University of Florida honors faculty who bring distinction to the university through their outstanding commitment to teaching, scholarship, service, research and creative activity. A number of awards and recognitions acknowledge the vital role of faculty at the university and makes note of their outstanding support of the university's core mission.
- Dr. Jose Principe, Distinguished Professor in Electrical and Computer Engineering, College of Engineering, named 2014-2015 Teacher / Scholar of the Year.
- 2014-2015 Teacher / Adviser of the Year Awardees:
- Hans van Oostrom, College of Engineering
- Mutlu Çitim-Kepic, College of the Arts
- Ann Christiano, College of Journalism and Communications