The University of Florida honors faculty who bring distinction to the university through their outstanding commitment to teaching, scholarship, service, research and creative activity. A number of awards and recognitions acknowledge the vital role of faculty at the university and makes note of their outstanding support of the university's core mission.
- Dr. Sidney Homan, English Professor, College of Liberal Arts and Sciences, named 2013-2014 Teacher / Scholar of the Year.
- 2013-2014 Teacher / Adviser of the Year Awardees:
- Wei David Wei, College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
- Lesley A. Harris, Warrington College of Business Administration
- Keith Choe, College of Liberal Arts and Sciences